Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

#Maw Luu's Imags

Hello, Chindits members, I am from Mawlu, Indaw Township, Sagain Region, Myanmar. I would like to give you a message about a medal of Rifle Shooting in 1938. Its real owner was Mr.W.Mc.Cabe. Now I want to give it to the real owner’s family members or his relatives. I think it is an invaluable thing for his family. So I make this letter but I expect nothing from you for keeping it and sending it back to its owner. Could you please email me to confirm whether anyone from his relative has a plan to get it or not? As I sympathetically offer it to you no presents are allow to pay me back.  
I would like to say about the British Chindits troop which camped at the Mount HeNu, Mawlu village in 1944. They named that village as “White City”. Some people have already known about the ding-dong with British troop and Japan troop. On March, 17, 2016 the leader Mr.Brigadier Alastair James Aitken who is a Chindits member and excursion group members came here for 72nd Anniversary. But I didn’t show that medal because I want to give it to the real owner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in it.

Please,contact "Maw Luu's Images"
Ph;+95 09256187561

0 comments:

Post a Comment